ATTENTION: People With Crizpin's Account Info

Danyela

ATTENTION: People With Crizpin's Account Info

Post by Danyela » Fri May 23, 2003 11:57 am

In Crizpin's absence, I just completed getting him into the Plane of Fire. He isn't flagged, he just tagged along on a raid (Vumra gave me an invite during a PR raid a few moments ago).

The plan here is for me to be able to, at a minimum, get him his hopestone for the planar manual quest (one rots every few days when I am soloing there) and any other smaller item drops there like a belt and maybe a new weapon from a mini named.

The problem is that this can be messed up by someone without really thinking about it. He is camped at the zone in to PoFire. If he gets logged in for more than 3 minutes, he will be ported out and it will be a huge pain in the rumpus to get him back in again. So, please do not mess this opportunity up for him. I am hoping he cannot read these message boards where he is now, so this will still be a surprise for him when he gets back.

I know he is all uber, and the temptation to use him can be very high. I also know that the temptation to see PoFire can also be insidiously irresistable. Please refrain. The only reason this is at all feasible is because he is gone for such an extended period of time. It took this long to get him in, and I may not have another opportunity before he gets back.

Sassinak

Re: ATTENTION: People With Crizpin's Account Info

Post by Sassinak » Fri May 23, 2003 12:00 pm

Very cool...

Question: does it count the 3 minute timer if other characters on the account are logged in?

I have tended to log in Jikekak several times a week to check on Zlandicar (although I have never yet found him alive, so perhaps I should just stop trying anyway, lol).

Danyela

Post by Danyela » Fri May 23, 2003 12:06 pm

Jikekak is fine. Just can't log in Crizpin. BUT, you can look at him at the character select screen. Spinning around there, Doomfire, The Burning Lands. Depending on how things go, I may just leave him there until he gets back. That can be his first logon ;)

Vum and I have been discussing just killing him and leaving a corpse there, but I don't really want to do that since it would mean having to rez him to get him in there to loot something, which could be a huge pain in the rumpus if time got to be an issue. It is better to just have him sitting there ready to go.

On 5/23/2003 7:00:32 PM, Sassinak wrote:

>Very cool...
>
>Question: does it count the 3 minute timer if other characters on the account are logged in?
>
>I have tended to log in Jikekak several times a week to check on Zlandicar (although I have never yet found him alive, so perhaps I should just stop trying anyway, lol).
>

Crizpin

Post by Crizpin » Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:30 pm

I always knew you wanted to kill me...

On 5/23/2003 7:06:25 PM, Danyela wrote:

>Jikekak is fine. Just can't log in Crizpin. BUT, you can look at him at the character select screen. Spinning around there, Doomfire, The Burning Lands. Depending on how things go, I may just leave him there until he gets back. That can be his first logon ;)
>
>Vum and I have been discussing just killing him and leaving a corpse there, but I don't really want to do that since it would mean having to rez him to get him in there to loot something, which could be a huge pain in the rumpus if time got to be an issue. It is better to just have him sitting there ready to go.
>
>On 5/23/2003 7:00:32 PM, Sassinak wrote:
>
>>Very cool...
>>
>>Question: does it count the 3 minute timer if other characters on the account are logged in?
>>
>>I have tended to log in Jikekak several times a week to check on Zlandicar (although I have never yet found him alive, so perhaps I should just stop trying anyway, lol).
>>