Stuff and Things

Post by Valandil Telperion » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:34 pm

The Matrix Runs on Windows

Edited by Valandil Telperion on 12/1/2008 6:34:38 AM

Brother Domique

Re: Stuff and Things

Post by Brother Domique » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:50 am

I like stuff, and junk.  Things too.

Hey man!!  Was just thinking of you the other day.  What are you up to. 

Get a 360 damn it, and play Gears of War 2 with me, Sabourque and Yirridno.  Still trying to convince Zalern to get it.  That would be epic!

Valandil Telperion

Post by Valandil Telperion » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:31 pm

Not up to too much, finished fallout 3 recently and have been playing....a bit of eq1.

I played Gears of War 1 and its just not my thing, I stopped playing maybe 15 minutes in.  I had this distinct feeling I had played the game before (same mechanics in another game I didn't like).

I'll give you a buzz sometime and we'll talk about Hida or something in front of his back.

Brother Domique

Post by Brother Domique » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:46 pm

I wouldn't mind jumping back to EQ1 occasionally, but don't want to pay the monthly fee for the couple days a month I'd go on.

Are you on your own 360 or play on a friends?  My gamertag is Tansao.  I'm sure we can find something to play. 

Give me a call tonight, I'm around. :)

Hida Kisada

Post by Hida Kisada » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:31 pm

Hey!!!!

Oi! Dom, how ya been. $14 bucks a month for hanging out with me is totally worth it,, even if ya do have to hang out with Val too.

Valandil Telperion

Post by Valandil Telperion » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:37 am

I do not own a 360 or know anyone that has one heh.  I played the pc version of gears 1.

I'll give you a call sometime, missed your reply til late.

Brother Domique

Post by Brother Domique » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:00 am

Hey Hida!

Don't get me wrong, I do miss all your harassment and stress.  Do you guys all go on any public or guild raids or just hang out doing your own shit?

Can't swing the two subscriptions a month (xbox live).  That, and the rest of the family play xbox live and having a blast.  I do miss EQ, but can't justify it.  When/if they offer another free trial period, I'll jump on it.   Last time I did, no one was on and I wandered around PoTranquility and PoKnowledge.  I think I visited Nexus and maybe Kael.

Brother Domique

Post by Brother Domique » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:00 am

Then get one!  $299

Crizpin

Post by Crizpin » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:11 am

Hey. I just reactivated my EQ1 account, and as soon as I get internet (Dec. 31), I will be playing it pretty regularly. I'm surprised at the amount of people I know that still play. Maybe I'll see you on there, Captain Brown Pants! And no, I don't have an xbox 360. I'm not a big fan of gears, or halo, neither feel like what I consider a traditional FPS, but that's probably because I prefer a keyboard/mouse combo.

Brother Domique

Post by Brother Domique » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:52 am

Great to hear from you Criz!  If they announce another anniversary play for free for a month, I'll see you then!

I agree with you on the keyboard/mouse controls.  I can't manuever around nearly as well, particularly if there is someone right behind me.  Turning around quickly sucks.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!