My son Shane is on Gods hands ;-(

Andea Pureheart

Re: My son Shane is on Gods hands ;-(

Post by Andea Pureheart » Tue Dec 17, 2002 1:21 pm

There is nothing that I could say or do that would erase the pain that you are suffering at this moment or I would do it in a heartbeat. I'm very sorry about your loss and if you ever want someone to talk to, I'll be there.

A

Quillonon Rhazurehand

Post by Quillonon Rhazurehand » Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:22 am

I thankyou all for your kind words and prayers.

My wife and I are going away fop a few days to spend some time with each other.

Thankyou

Patrick Agar

Rook Sledgefist

Post by Rook Sledgefist » Wed Dec 18, 2002 10:26 am

I will say a prayer of comfort for you.. I'm heartbroken to hear of your loss.

-Rook

On 12/14/2002 1:57:39 AM, Quillonon Rhazurehand wrote:

>[Edited by Quillonon Rhazurehand on 12/14/2002 6:18:02 AM]
>As you all knwo my son Shane has been very sick from day one. Last week hee became very ill and the Doctors thought it was a blood infection. On Sunday they took my son off the ventilator because he was doing so well. Things did not turn out well, after about 12 hours he had to be place back on the vent. We were devisted, our son was to week to breath, but we thought it was due to him beibng sick. Monday was not a good day, he slept all day. Tuesday he was some what cohhernt but was not himself.
> On Wednsday they did a MRI and a few blood tests, The results of the MRI were not good. Shane had a lot af abnormalities which we found out to be Leighs syndrom, which is a mitochodria disorder. After reading about the disease, Shane had all the symptoms and was getting worse by the day. His bad breathing was not due to his CF but resulted from Leighs disease. They reviewed his MRI from August and teh disease had increased at a incredible rate.
> The doctors were in dissaray, that some one would have two genetic Diseases.
> My wife and I had talked about the unthinkable. Taking him off the ventilator. We were gonna let the Docs due a few more tests on Thursday and spend dome time with him on friday and possoble due it saturday.
> Our son removed the stress of the unthinkable and pulled the vent out himself yesterday afternoon. We did not have them put it back in. In the six hours that followed our friends, family and many medical staff who knew Shane showed up to offer their support. there were about 20 people in the room when the Angels came for him.
> He died in my arms around 8:40 pm. In a time of such agony in was the most beautiful moment im my life. I would not have had go in any other way.
>
> He is now a Angel among Angels
> Shane Patrick agar
> 6-29-2002 12-12-2002
>
> Love your children, they are so precious.
> I hope none of you have or will experiance this.
>
> Patrick Agar
>
>

Nangfa

Post by Nangfa » Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:37 pm

Dear Friend:
I am truely sorry for you loss. I can not claim to understand what you are going through at this momment for I do not have a child of my own yet. All I can do for you is keeps you and your family in my prayers. I am deeply saddened by this.

love

Kosal phay