Recruitment

Jacques

Recruitment

Post by Jacques » Sat Dec 14, 2002 9:34 am

Hi my name is Jacques. I'm a Lvl 60 wizard that has been around quite awhile. I've been away from the game for probably over a year but now am back to play permanently again. My schedule allows me to play days or nights so I'm flexable. I'm very interested in becoming a member of your guild.

Yilmatin

Re: Recruitment

Post by Yilmatin » Sat Dec 14, 2002 8:13 pm

It's great to see you Jacq!! :)

On 12/14/2002 4:34:10 PM, Jacques wrote:

>Hi my name is Jacques. I'm a Lvl 60 wizard that has been around quite awhile. I've been away from the game for probably over a year but now am back to play permanently again. My schedule allows me to play days or nights so I'm flexable. I'm very interested in becoming a member of your guild.

Cippo Hobbitbane

Post by Cippo Hobbitbane » Sat Dec 14, 2002 11:06 pm

Heyas Jacq, was great to have you join us in Kael today :), can't wait to see you around for more stuff

Cippo

>Hi my name is Jacques. I'm a Lvl 60 wizard that has been around quite awhile. I've been away from the game for probably over a year but now am back to play permanently again. My schedule allows me to play days or nights so I'm flexable. I'm very interested in becoming a member of your guild.

Sassinak

Post by Sassinak » Sun Dec 15, 2002 3:05 am

Nice to hear from you again, Jacques! Hope to see you soon.

Crizpin

Post by Crizpin » Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:03 pm

Hail, Captain Forehead. I appologize, but we are nearing our quota of Erudites, and you will have to renounce your evil Jayhawk ways before I can truly consider your desire to join as serious! :P

Bylla

Post by Bylla » Mon Dec 16, 2002 1:30 am

I have been away for a little while, but now every time I log on I seem to find thousands of gnomes running around with "the company" after thier names.. I thought I even recongized a few names like criz.. hmm don't quite remmeber that name or kal somthing or the other.. and all of them seem to be following someone named bindem or blind or something like that.. I hate to say it but I think addok has been at it again, there are thousands of them out there!!

And no addy gnomes are not supposed to have as many children as bunnies do! Even if they ARE cute.

bylla ;)

Zambian

Post by Zambian » Mon Dec 16, 2002 2:52 am

It was lovely meeting you Jacques when you joined us Company members at Kael. If you ever are in need of a group or just want to chat, feel free to send Zambian a tell!

Aurelin

Post by Aurelin » Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:05 pm

Hiya Jacques, great to see you back around :)

Danyela

Post by Danyela » Wed Dec 18, 2002 3:33 pm

What took you so long to get flagged for POS/POV?

Jacques joined our group on Saturday. He wouldn't stop talking the whole time. He talked so much it was hard to see the battle spam.

Quite a little chatterbox.

Jacques

Post by Jacques » Mon Jan 06, 2003 3:45 pm

It was kinda hard to type at that time :) remember

On 12/18/2002 10:33:20 PM, Danyela wrote:

>What took you so long to get flagged for POS/POV?
>
>Jacques joined our group on Saturday. He wouldn't stop talking the whole time. He talked so much it was hard to see the battle spam.
>
>Quite a little chatterbox.
>
>On 12/14/2002 4:34:10 PM, Jacques wrote:
>
>>Hi my name is Jacques. I'm a Lvl 60 wizard that has been around quite awhile. I've been away from the game for probably over a year but now am back to play permanently again. My schedule allows me to play days or nights so I'm flexable. I'm very interested in becoming a member of your guild.