Play time

Kreiton

Play time

Post by Kreiton » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:13 am

Want to apologize for missing so much play time with you guys. I've been very busy with so much lately that I hardly have time to log in, and I have been getting out of bed at 5am est (groan) for the last few weeks. It'll soon be less hectic and I'll be able to up my play time.

Hope you let me hang in there until then,

Kreiton

Sassinak

Re: Play time

Post by Sassinak » Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:27 am

We've had people spend 4+ months in recruitment. (Actually, I think I was one of them!) Nobody can accuse us of cutting people off :)

On 8/24/2004 12:13:40 PM, Kreiton wrote:

>Want to apologize for missing so much play time with you guys. I've been very busy with so much lately that I hardly have time to log in, and I have been getting out of bed at 5am est (groan) for the last few weeks. It'll soon be less hectic and I'll be able to up my play time.
>
>Hope you let me hang in there until then,
>
>Kreiton

Sendywene

Post by Sendywene » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:45 am

Dont worry about it hun, my hubby Sirasher hasn't been able to play much at all the last month.

On 8/24/2004 12:13:40 PM, Kreiton wrote:

>Want to apologize for missing so much play time with you guys. I've been very busy with so much lately that I hardly have time to log in, and I have been getting out of bed at 5am est (groan) for the last few weeks. It'll soon be less hectic and I'll be able to up my play time.
>
>Hope you let me hang in there until then,
>
>Kreiton

Dazzlingdawn Heartsbane

Post by Dazzlingdawn Heartsbane » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:25 pm

They let you off too easy!!!