I'm Alive!

Aviem

I'm Alive!

Post by Aviem » Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:45 pm

Hey Guys!
Sorry I havnt been on much... RL is killin me! It seems like I never get home from school until 10 O'Clock on a good day :-( I just wanted to make sure everyone knows I havnt quit or anything like that.. It's much harder than that to get rid of me, bwahaha... See you sooner than later I hope.

Xedek

Re: I'm Alive!

Post by Xedek » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:16 pm

Dont listen to him..hes lying..I know him..he spends all his time making out with his new "significant other". Its a girl this time, right? I can never keep track of that stuff. It's sad really. I have allready found my other half. My perfect woman, the true ideal of beauty and passion. Granted, I have to re-inflate her every now and then, but hey, its a small price to pay. Plus she never talks back, and is far more flexible than all the other girls I've met. Plus she has no objections when I invite a friend over for her, and she swings both ways. I can buy her a friend and direct my own movie. =D
..err..sorry..I..got distracted. Aviem is cool, going to bed now. =)

On 9/10/2004 2:45:27 AM, Aviem wrote:

>Hey Guys!
> Sorry I havnt been on much... RL is killin me! It seems like I never get home from school until 10 O'Clock on a good day :-( I just wanted to make sure everyone knows I havnt quit or anything like that.. It's much harder than that to get rid of me, bwahaha... See you sooner than later I hope.

Arriella

Re: I'm Alive!

Post by Arriella » Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:51 am

omg! where have u been brat child! for those of ya that dont recognise the name Aviem, thats Spirritist the MIA shaman i miss u honey hurry back!