'ello

Joneser

'ello

Post by Joneser » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:16 pm

Just wanted to drop in and say hello. I'm back to work and basically working 6 days a week, so it doesn't leave me much time to login. Also for those of you that are going to try out World of Warcraft, I was in beta and suggested a "Panda Pet" for one of u, and guess what? If you buy the collectors edition, it comes with it.

See you all on the flip side

Jones

Ginness

Re: 'ello

Post by Ginness » Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:16 am

heya bro, ill be on WoW as soon as its out!!

Were not sure what server(s) yet, but ill let you all know here as soon as we do!! CANT WAIT!!!

**Shakes**

Ginness

Joneser Furlove

Post by Joneser Furlove » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:33 pm

I will be on Vezel's server. I plan on getting up at the crack of dawn tomorrow, running to Best Buy and picking up two copies of the Collector's Edition. They have assured me if I get there are opening they are mine. If they are in my hands and loaded in, then I will be contracting a rare virus to miss work.

Ginness

Post by Ginness » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:10 pm

LMFAO, well, just post where your going to be or tell that friggin Necro to tell me =p

Ginness

Joneser Furlove

Post by Joneser Furlove » Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:59 am

LOL, sry guys. I guess I just got way too busy playing. Vez and I are playing heavily on Frostwolf, Pacific Coast PvP, this is our Alliance server, you can find me on as Micano. Dragonmaw is our Horde PvP server, Jamez is my toon there, but I haven't really put a lot of time into that server yet so I'm mostly on Frostwolf at the moment.

I do however have a Dwarf hunter on Bloodhoof named Coal, so don't kill me omg! lol

Micano is level 23 and I can make Runed Copper Armor if anyone wishes to start a mail wearing class on Frostwolf.