Angels suck

Hues

Angels suck

Post by Hues » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:33 am

I heard there was at least one Los Angeles Angel's fan in this guild and I just had to stop by and give him crap.  The A's will dominate on you so might as well give up now....you know who u are (Yirrudno).  No point hiding...if you want to place a small wager, look me up in game, Im in a new guild now ....GO A'S

Yirrudno Jones

Re: Angels suck

Post by Yirrudno Jones » Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:56 am

No way, we are gonna run away with the division this year.  Your now pitiful staff will not be able to keep up with our horses.  In fact, I predict a third place finish for your B's, behinf the back to back AL West Champs and the Ameriquest Rangers.

Fasz Tawker

Post by Fasz Tawker » Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:22 am

Being a die hard baseball fan (Mets), I'd have to agree that the Angels have a better team and there are now too many question marks on the A's rotation.  Yes, these new kids they got may be great pitchers some day but they all have a lot to prove.

Yirrudno Jones

Post by Yirrudno Jones » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:45 pm

In fact, I am willing to double our wager from last year, how's 20k sound to you? 

Hues

Post by Hues » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:43 pm

Logic has no place in this discussion :P  This is all about emotion....LOL  Anyways due to the myriad changes in our lineup this year as well as question marks in almost every position ... I will bet you a measly 10k again.  I gotta protect my bank acct LOL.  BTW A's 0 LAA 0 atm top of the 8th.