Once upon a time

Jagir Clearsky

Once upon a time

Post by Jagir Clearsky » Tue May 23, 2006 11:43 pm

There was this really cool game, and an even cooler group of people that played it together.

I am really blown away that this game is still online, and equally amazed to find this site still running. This old frikken laptop still had the bookmark though, and bam, here I am. I've thought of you guys and gals often since I last logged in, I guess about three ago now. Just surfing the boards I see quite a few posts from a lot of familiar names, and it is soooo cool =)

Anyways, just want to say hello and give my best to you all.

Jag

Valandil Telperion

Re: Once upon a time

Post by Valandil Telperion » Wed May 24, 2006 2:26 pm

Hiya Jag, long time no see.

/wave Slixx

Hida Kisada

Post by Hida Kisada » Fri May 26, 2006 5:50 pm

Hey man long time no read. Glad to hear your still kicking around. Give Slixx a big hug from me please.

Brother Domique

Post by Brother Domique » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:50 am

Damn man, how are you two?

Oh the times we all had.  I still oft think about that early morn the four of us sat outside that Jazz bar drinking and talking.  Good times, and I felt fortunate to meet such cool people (and the peeps that came to my house a few summers ago).

Logged on a couple weeks ago?  Now that's wild!  You guys playing anything?  How's the service treating you?

Email me some time!

Srak

Post by Srak » Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:00 am

Great to see some familiar faces on these boards!  Solran and I still talk about the fond times we had in The Company regularly.  The group of people we had and the accomplishments we were able to acheive was truly a high point in my gaming career.  We actually attempted to re-create The Company in WoW recently, but we found that nothing could replace the perfection that was The Company on bertox.  It was truly a family that we all loved to login and see... Domique, Nicole, Samie, Zalern, Jarrington, Therra, Valandil... the list could go on...  

If only I could find a guild that raided at the perfect time like we used to in WoW I would find happiness (plus some time to raid between working and family).

Srak Brakish
Froglock Prophet of Marr

aka

Knight-Captain Damaris
Rogue of The Shadow Watch, Maelstrom Server

Brother Domique

Post by Brother Domique » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:40 am

Wow, hey Srak!

There's a name I haven't seen in a while!  Alot of the old peeps are in EQ2 on permafrost.  I personally am too low level to raid (almost though!) but its been alot of fun seeing familiar faces in guildchat.  Not sure how you feel about EQ2 v. WoW though.  As far as speed of leveling - I got to level 51 playing very casually (1-2 hrs a night a few days a week) in 4 months or so.

See ya around!

Smert

Post by Smert » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:13 pm

Hiya Jagir, say hi to da Slixx fur me.  Hope U b well. :)