Crizpin!

Debu Jones

Re: Crizpin!

Post by Debu Jones » Fri Jan 10, 2003 11:49 am

i never thought i'd ever say this, but here it goes...

tee hee hee.

Cippo Hobbitbane

Post by Cippo Hobbitbane » Fri Jan 10, 2003 4:09 pm

>Cippo next Arena get together, you better not show up or bring a gang, cause I will have one agenda, see how many times I can

I didn't want to spoil the fun and continue reading past that point, but Crizpin, I can't wait! I've wanted this for so long, maybe after we can cuddle and you can play with my hair...

I'll see you then, sweety.
Cippo

Crizpin

Post by Crizpin » Fri Jan 10, 2003 5:19 pm

Die. Misquote that.

On 1/10/2003 11:09:28 PM, Cippo Hobbitbane wrote:

>>Cippo next Arena get together, you better not show up or bring a gang, cause I will have one agenda, see how many times I can
>
>I didn't want to spoil the fun and continue reading past that point, but Crizpin, I can't wait! I've wanted this for so long, maybe after we can cuddle and you can play with my hair...
>
>I'll see you then, sweety.
>Cippo

Smert

Post by Smert » Sun Jan 12, 2003 12:40 pm

You no, me find dat once you boil dem, all dat hair just falls off.
One neet thing is dat halflins come with veggies offen times, so kinda like a pre-made stew packet :)

On 1/11/2003 12:19:51 AM, Crizpin wrote:

>Die. Misquote that.
>
>On 1/10/2003 11:09:28 PM, Cippo Hobbitbane wrote:
>
>>>Cippo next Arena get together, you better not show up or bring a gang, cause I will have one agenda, see how many times I can
>>
>>I didn't want to spoil the fun and continue reading past that point, but Crizpin, I can't wait! I've wanted this for so long, maybe after we can cuddle and you can play with my hair...
>>
>>I'll see you then, sweety.
>>Cippo